Rather than those who may shoot from the hip, we like to think and ask questions -- a tenet reflected in our logo -- before we proceed. We focus on what we should do, not necessarily what we could do.
- We act as a marketing manager for companies that don't have one -- yet need one.
- We offer the best of both worlds: in-house mentality and freelance flexibility.
- We are hands-on and results-oriented.
- We take advantage of all available marketing tools using 20 years' business and industrial expertise -- traditional, online and digital.
- We have an out-of-the-box outlook on the marketing function in a competitive environment.
- We're not out to be clever or artistic with no purpose. Beyond the writing or marketing plan itself, there's a purpose -- convincing an editor to run an article, training customers in a product's use, enticing a reader to call, causing search engines to find appropriate information, teaching sales staff or distributors how to solution-sell your product, etc. The 'so what' factor -- what we want it to do, not just what we want it to say. Our marketing is relevant, compelling, appropriate and valuable, and encourages action.